Skills and knowledge are the driving forces of economic growth and social development for any country. Countries with higher and better levels of skills adjust more effectively to the challenges and opportunities of world of work. Potentially, the target group for skill development comprises all those in the labour force, including those entering the labour market for the first time (12.8 million annually), those employed in the organized sector (26.0 million) and those working in the unorganized sector (433 million) in 2004-05. The current capacity of the skill development programs is 3.1 million. India has set a target of skilling 500 million people by 2022.Labourschowk.com will discharge the following functions
Coordinate and harmonize the process for skill development of labours among various State / Central Ministries / Departments, State Governments, the National Skill Development Centers (NSDC) and the private sector.
Anchor and operationalize the National Skills Qualifications Framework (NSQF) to ensure that quality and standards meet sector specific requirements.Be the modal agency for State Skill Development Missions
Raise extra-budgetary resources for skill development from various sources such as international agencies, including multi-lateral agencies, and the private sector
Evaluate existing skill development schemes with a view to assessing their efficacy and suggest corrective action to make them more effective.
Create and maintain a national data base related to skill development including development of a dynamic Labour Market Information System (LMIS). Take affirmative action for advocacy
- Labours Chowk India headquarters is located at Third Floor, Plot No32, Shakti Khand 3 Indrapuram Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, India
- T : +91-9266491503, 0120-4246667
- From small businesses to Fortune 500 companies, Labourschowk.com partners with clients with a diverse range of industries, each using a wide array of skill sets.
- Go to Labourschowk.com web page, contact us section of home page
- If you are looking for a job, please mail your resume at email@example.com
- Yes! Just visit our web page search as per your requirement or email your request at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Labour Empowerment Training, Workshop, Complete home solution to the customers.
- We staff both temporary and full-time positions
- If you are a journalist seeking an interview with a Labourschowk.com executive, please go to website and visit/ click on contact us
- Labourschowk.com is committed to investing in the communities where we live and work throughout the world. Our greatest contributions are in the area of workforce development, as we help disadvantaged workers to build meaningful careers. You can find more information on our workforce development activities and other contributions to our communities on our Social Responsibility page.
- Pradeep Kumar Upadhayay the Founder & MD of Labourschowk.com.
Dear Mr. Pradeep , Hearty Congratulations on your new venture and all the best. You may like to participate in the summit on Make in India: Challenges and Opportunities of MSME The summit is sponsored by IDBI Bank, SIDBI and MSME Ministry. Joint Secretary of MSME Ministry will be participating in the summit.
Dear Pradeep , Congratulations! Wonderful idea! Best wishes.