Training and Development
Our Goal To provide industry specific skill training in the areas of civil construction, floor / tiles work, painting, carpentering, plumbing, electrical work, welding, pest control, water filter system.We Aim to
Provide area specific basic functional literacy. | Provide training by categories expert and Industry expert | Enhance training by using customized audio-visual training modules and materials | Regular test and certify skilled labours | Collaborate with other vocational training centers by Providing technical input and supervision Monitoring and facilitating practical training courses.We offer
3-month specific training modules for masonry, painting, plastering, plumbing, electrical wiring, carpentry, welding, mechanics, tiling, operating equipment (rollers, excavators )Key partnerships
Training and job placement: Private construction firms
Testing and certification: Construction Industry Development Council
Financial support and capacity building: Public-Private Partnership
- Labours Chowk India headquarters is located at Third Floor, Plot No32, Shakti Khand 3 Indrapuram Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, India
- T : +91-9266491503, 0120-4246667
- From small businesses to Fortune 500 companies, Labourschowk.com partners with clients with a diverse range of industries, each using a wide array of skill sets.
- Go to Labourschowk.com web page, contact us section of home page
- If you are looking for a job, please mail your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Yes! Just visit our web page search as per your requirement or email your request at email@example.com
- Labour Empowerment Training, Workshop, Complete home solution to the customers.
- We staff both temporary and full-time positions
- If you are a journalist seeking an interview with a Labourschowk.com executive, please go to website and visit/ click on contact us
- Labourschowk.com is committed to investing in the communities where we live and work throughout the world. Our greatest contributions are in the area of workforce development, as we help disadvantaged workers to build meaningful careers. You can find more information on our workforce development activities and other contributions to our communities on our Social Responsibility page.
- Pradeep Kumar Upadhayay the Founder & MD of Labourschowk.com.
Dear Mr. Pradeep , Hearty Congratulations on your new venture and all the best. You may like to participate in the summit on Make in India: Challenges and Opportunities of MSME The summit is sponsored by IDBI Bank, SIDBI and MSME Ministry. Joint Secretary of MSME Ministry will be participating in the summit.
Dear Pradeep , Congratulations! Wonderful idea! Best wishes.