Workforce Consulting is an industry-leading framework and collaborative planning process that creates a workforce strategy aligned to your business strategy. We leverage our in-depth understanding of National & Global workforce trends and our workforce solutions expertise to deliver a strategy with a measurable action plan to accelerate the execution of your business strategy.
Successful companies have a clear picture of the outcome they need to win and accelerate their business strategy. Additionally, they know more than just the number of people needed to execute, they know the capabilities and the organizational culture required to deliver. Not an easy feat in an increasingly uncertain, competitive and complex world.
Our workforce consulting creates impactful workforce strategies by leveraging our deep understanding of global workforce trends that are shaping the way we work, our granular knowledge of local markets and legislation, and our workforce solutions implementation expertise. Our innovative approach combines these insights and expertise to deliver a workforce strategy with a measurable action plan to accelerate growth through a greater alignment of business and workforce strategies.Our Aim to Provide :
Expert insights We will use our insight on global workforce trends, local market knowledge, and workforce solutions expertise to build workforce strategies
Measurable Action Plans- Our unparalleled ability to design and implement a workforce strategy results in a solution that is practical and actionable from day one. Our plans assess results and refine action on an on-going basis to ensure your goals are met.
Pragmatic Framework - The Workforce Consulting framework and methodology is founded on Labourschowk.com pragmatic experience, extensive thought leadership and our insight into the forces shaping the evolving world of work. This unique combination of practicality and cutting-edge research enables us to provide you with insights to build a results-driven workforce strategy.
- Labours Chowk India headquarters is located at Third Floor, Plot No32, Shakti Khand 3 Indrapuram Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, India
- T : +91-9899233451, +91-9910009751
- From small businesses to Fortune 500 companies, Labourschowk.com partners with clients with a diverse range of industries, each using a wide array of skill sets.
- Go to Labourschowk.com web page, contact us section of home page
- If you are looking for a job, please mail your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Yes! Just visit our web page search as per your requirement or email your request at email@example.com
- Labour Empowerment Training, Workshop, Complete home solution to the customers.
- We staff both temporary and full-time positions
- If you are a journalist seeking an interview with a Labourschowk.com executive, please go to website and visit/ click on contact us
- Labourschowk.com is committed to investing in the communities where we live and work throughout the world. Our greatest contributions are in the area of workforce development, as we help disadvantaged workers to build meaningful careers. You can find more information on our workforce development activities and other contributions to our communities on our Social Responsibility page.
- Pradeep Kumar Upadhayay the Founder & MD of Labourschowk.com.
Dear Mr. Pradeep , Hearty Congratulations on your new venture and all the best. You may like to participate in the summit on Make in India: Challenges and Opportunities of MSME The summit is sponsored by IDBI Bank, SIDBI and MSME Ministry. Joint Secretary of MSME Ministry will be participating in the summit.
Dear Pradeep , Congratulations! Wonderful idea! Best wishes.